Class description: This is an entry level vinyasa flow, we move with the breath, with a certain physical focus. The pace of the flow is slow and accessible to newbies but will also offer some options to cater for people with a regular practise who may be looking for additional challenge. We will be able to break down some of the key and fundamental postures, in an educational way, to provide understanding of the movement and build strength with integrity.
Class location: The Barn, Denbies Wine Estate, Bradley Lane, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6AA.
• We have mats and props available for you to use in “The Studio”. You’re very welcome to bring your own mat and props with you if you prefer.
• Please bring a water bottle and towel with you to class.
• Please arrive in your exercise wear ready for the class.
• Whilst no longer mandatory, we still have hand sanitiser available for your use.
• Whilst masks are no longer required you are more than welcome to wear one as you enter and leave “The Studio”.
• Shoes are not permitted to be worn in “The Studio”.
Your safety is still our number one priority and please be assured that we are being diligent behind the scenes to create a clean and safe environment for you.
If you have any specific concerns or requirements please do contact us prior to the class.