Class description: Our Dynamic Barre classes use small repetitive movements in combination with more traditional Pilates/dance style movements to wake up all your muscles in a moderate to high intensity, fun workout! This form of exercise is mainly done in standing, though there will usually be a mat component too. It is great for posture, strength and mobility. It differs from our signature Dynamic Pilates classes by making full use of the ballet bar for variation, a greater ‘stretch’ component and some intense leg work in standing!
Class duration: 45 minutes.
Class location: The Barn, Denbies Wine Estate, Bradley Lane, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6AA.
- We have mats and props available for you to use in “The Studio”. You’re very welcome to bring your own mat and props with you if you prefer.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel with you to class.
- Please arrive in your exercise wear ready for the class.
- Whilst no longer mandatory, we still have hand sanitiser available for your use.
- Whilst masks are no longer required you are more than welcome to wear one as you enter and leave “The Studio”.
- Shoes are not permitted to be worn in “The Studio”.
- If taking your phone into 'The Studio', please have this set to silent.
Your safety is still our number one priority and please be assured that we are being diligent behind the scenes to create a clean and safe environment for you.
If you have any specific concerns or requirements please do contact us prior to the class.