Class description: Grab your mat, lie down under a blanket, close your eyes and relax. Leave your worries behind and become completely present in a safe and nurturing space, while the world around you pauses. For 60 minutes, Holly Husler will guide you on a journey of ethereal sounds and healing vibrations that will weave their wonders over and through you. Holly uses a selection of beautiful instruments such as crystal singing bowls, chimes and her own singing voice to create a truly unique and sensory experience, aiming to leave you in a state of balance, peace and harmony. The perfect wellness reset.
Please do arrive at the class promptly as any latecomers will not be allowed into the session if the class has started.
Saturday 18 September
Tuesday 5 October
Friday 19 November
Wednesday 8 December
Class location: The Barn, Denbies Wine Estate, Bradley Lane, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6AA.
- A yoga mat. You might even like to bring two mats for maximum comfort. We have mats for you to use in “The Studio”. You’re very welcome to bring your own mat with you if you prefer.
- A warm blanket.
- A cushion.
- Anything you need to make sure you are warm and comfortable, as you’ll be lying down the entire time.
- An eye pillow is also a lovely added extra if you have one.
- Whilst no longer mandatory, we still have hand sanitiser available for your use.
- Whilst masks are no longer required you are more than welcome to wear one as you enter and leave “The Studio”.
- Shoes are not permitted to be worn in “The Studio”.
- If taking your phone into 'The Studio', please have this set to silent.