Class description: Prepare your body and mind for birth and exercise those aches and pains away, or reconnect with your body and mind postnatally for a safe return to exercise (babies welcome).
A 1-to-1 pre-postnatal class women’s health assessment is required prior to joining this class. Please call 01306 640149 or email [email protected] to book your appointment.
Class location: The Barn, Denbies Wine Estate, Bradley Lane, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6AA.
- We have mats and props available for you to use in “The Studio”. You’re very welcome to bring your own mat and props with you if you prefer.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel with you to class.
- Please arrive in your exercise wear ready for the class.
- Whilst no longer mandatory, we still have hand sanitiser available for your use.
- Whilst masks are no longer required you are more than welcome to wear one as you enter and leave “The Studio”.
- Shoes are not permitted to be worn in “The Studio”.
- If taking your phone into 'The Studio', please have this set to silent.
Your safety is still our number one priority and please be assured that we are being diligent behind the scenes to create a clean and safe environment for you.
If you have any specific concerns or requirements please do contact us prior to the class.