Class description: Led by a physiotherapist, this class is aimed at people wanting to work on their mobility and function in order to optimise daily activities and independence.
We recommend a 1-to-1 physiotherapy assessment prior to joining this class so that your functional needs and goals can be assessed.
This exercise class will combine a functional approach to balance and strengthening, with a focus on optimising standing and functional tasks.
Class location: The Barn, Denbies Wine Estate, Bradley Lane, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6AA.
- We have mats and props available for you to use in “The Studio”. You’re very welcome to bring your own mat and props with you if you prefer.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel with you to class.
- Please arrive in your exercise wear ready for the class.
- Whilst no longer mandatory, we still have hand sanitiser available for your use.
- Whilst masks are no longer required you are more than welcome to wear one as you enter and leave “The Studio”.
- Shoes are not permitted to be worn in “The Studio”.
- If taking your phone into 'The Studio', please have this set to silent.
Your safety is still our number one priority and please be assured that we are being diligent behind the scenes to create a clean and safe environment for you.
If you have any specific concerns or requirements please do contact us prior to the class.