Class description: Revitalising & uplifting; enhancing strength, flexibility and stamina.
Level description: The class is designed for people with some yoga experience, looking to build more strength, and to continue to go deeper on their yoga journey. In the class the teacher encourages movement with breath, towards a certain physical intention, movement or posture, using the physical body as a tool for internal enquiry and journey.
Class location: The Barn, Denbies Wine Estate, Bradley Lane, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6AA.
- We have mats and props available for you to use in “The Studio”. You’re very welcome to bring your own mat and props with you if you prefer.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel with you to class.
- Please arrive in your exercise wear ready for the class.
- Whilst no longer mandatory, we still have hand sanitiser available for your use.
- Whilst masks are no longer required you are more than welcome to wear one as you enter and leave “The Studio”.
- Shoes are not permitted to be worn in “The Studio”.
- If taking your phone into 'The Studio', please have this set to silent.
Your safety is still our number one priority and please be assured that we are being diligent behind the scenes to create a clean and safe environment for you.
If you have any specific concerns or requirements please do contact us prior to the class.